2001 50c Federation Northern Territory Coin Pack
or 4 payments of $7.49 with Info
- 2001 50c circulating design coin
- Issued to celebrate the 100 years since the Federation of Australia
- Struck by the Royal Australian Mint - Australian legal tender
- One of the lowest-mintage circulating Australian 50c coins ever issued
- Mintage just 2.1 million - tiny for a circulating coin!
- Presented in an attractive, informative pack
Image is for reference only- As this coin is a circulating issue and is over 10 years old. Expect imperfections such as oxidization toning, and minor scratching. However, the coins in these packs would achieve an almost uncirculated to lower uncirculated grade, if professionally graded. A lot of these older circulating issue coins were never released in Uncirculated products by the R.A.M. So this pack might well be, 1 of the best grades you can get this coin in for your collection.
This commemorative coin was released as part of the Centenary of Federation 50c series. Comprising ten coins, this array is a critical element of Australian decimal collecting - it features Australia's lowest-mintage circulating 50c types!
The Federation 50c series was struck to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Australian nationhood. It included nine coins that each honoured a separate state or territory, along with a tenth bearing the Australian Coat of Arms. Celebrating the Northern Territory, this eye-catching coin bears the NT Coat of Arms. It is an incredibly low-mintage issue - just 2.1 million coins were struck!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.