2017 $1 S Privy Mark Special ANDA Release Mob Of Roos
Limited to 3,000
or 4 payments of $5.25 with Info
- Official ANDA Money Expo release - bears 'S' for 'Sydney' Privymark.
- Final issue in the 2017 ANDA Privymark series - essential for a complete set!
- Australian legal tender - features the iconic 'Mob of Roos' reverse design by Stuart Devlin.
- Struck to strictly Unc condition by the Royal Australian Mint.
- Set in an official RAM presentation card.
- Mintage just 3,000 - decisive action a must!
Essential for a complete set, the final Privymark coin in the 2017 ANDA Expo series is now available at Downies. Featuring an 'S' for 'Sydney' Privymark, this unique Australian legal tender $1 type was released for the 2017 Sydney Money Expo, and features Stuart Devlin's iconic 'Mob of Roos' reverse design.
Struck by the Royal Australian Mint to strictly Uncirculated quality, this $1 Privymark coin is not to be missed - but with a limited mintage of just 3,000, prompt action is absolutely essential.
|Brand||ANDA Money Expo|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.