2019 50c International Year of Indigenous Languages Coin Pack
or 4 payments of $3.00 with Info
- 2019 50c circulating coin – in Brilliant Uncirculated condition
- Australian legal tender
- Reverse design acknowledges Australia’s unique Indigenous languages
- Obverse features Ian Rank-Broadley’s effigy of Queen Elizabeth II
- Coin struck by the Royal Australian Mint
- Presented in a custom-made pack
Image is for reference only- most coins for this issue have some form of imperfections like hairline marks from coins in both the rolls and coin packs.
This new Australian legal tender 50c acknowledges Australia’s unique Indigenous languages, and the efforts being undertaken to preserve these important parts of Australian Indigenous culture. It's a must-have for every Australian collector.
This coin has been struck by the Royal Australian Mint in collaboration with the Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies (AIATSIS) and is set within a custom-made credit card-style pack. Don't miss the chance to secure this key type
|Brand||Royal Australian Mint|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.