2019 50c International Year of Indigenous Languages Coin Pack
Or 4 interest-free payments of $2.50 with Learn more.
- Australian legal tender
- Reverse design acknowledges Australia’s unique Indigenous languages
- Obverse features Ian Rank-Broadley’s effigy of Queen Elizabeth II
- Coin struck to Uncirculated quality by the Royal Australian Mint
- Limited mintage of 20,000
- Presented in a custom-made pack
This new Australian legal tender 50c acknowledges Australia’s unique Indigenous languages, and the efforts being undertaken to preserve these important parts of Australian Indigenous culture. It's a must-have for every Australian collector.
This coin has been struck by the Royal Australian Mint in collaboration with the Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies (AIATSIS) and is set within a custom-made credit card-style pack. Don't miss the chance to secure this key type in Uncirculated condition.
|Brand||Royal Australian Mint|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.