2020 $1 Wedge-Tailed Eagle 1oz Silver Proof High Relief Coin
or 4 payments of $46.25 with Info
- Struck from 1oz 99.9% pure silver – superb Antique finish
- Underpinned by an exquisite Ultra High Relief strike
- Official Niue legal tender – measures 38.60mm in diameter
- Worldwide mintage a mere 750 coins – sell-out certain!
- Beautifully presented within a custom case
- Complete with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity
The piercing eyes, the powerful beak, the distinctive plumage... Australia’s wedge-tailed eagle is unmistakable in his stunning coin.
But only 750 lucky collectors will get to enjoy it.
If you are one of the lucky ones, you’ll enjoy the fact that each coin is accompanied by a numbered Certificate of Authenticity. Make sure you take a moment to appreciate just how exclusive your coin really is.
A superb design is critical for an attractive coin, but it’s only the beginning. This silver coin proves that an Ultra High-Relief strike can elevate a beautiful motif to a whole new level.
Here, the bird’s features become a triumph of different textures. Catch a glimpse of that steely gaze, and that intimidating beak. And then the delicate plumage, each individual feather unique. There’s a lot to take in – and not a micrometre of the 38.60mm surface is wasted.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.