2020 $1 Year of the Mouse Rotating 1oz Silver Antiqued Coin
Features an 18-carat gold-plated rotating Mouse charm!
Make 4 interest-free payments of $34.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.
- Features an 18-carat gold-plated rotating Mouse charm!
- Struck from 1oz of 99.99% pure silver – individually antiqued.
- Strictly limited edition just 3,000 coins.
- Official Tuvalu legal tender – spans 40.60mm in diameter.
- Housed within a lavish, official Perth Mint case.
- Complete with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
A unique Lunar New Year tribute, and one of few coins in the world to comprise moving parts, the 2020 Year of the Mouse $1 Rotating 1oz Silver Antiqued Coin is sure to put the market in a spin!
A pioneering work of numismatic art from the Perth Mint, this eye-catching Tuvalu legal tender issue is struck from 1oz of 99.99% pure silver. Featuring stylised depictions of mice on the reverse, and individually antiqued, this Lunar ‘Holey Dollar’ plays host to a rotating Year of the Mouse charm – finished in genuine 18-carat gold!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.