2021 $10 Parrots of Australia 5oz Silver Proof Coin
Tiny Mintage of only 500 - World Money Fair Issue
or 4 payments of $148.75 with Info
- An official 2021 World Money Fair release.
- Struck to Proof quality from a massive 5oz of 99.9% silver.
- Tiny worldwide limited edition restricted to 500!
- Official Niue legal tender – spans a whopping 65mm!
- Set in a timber case, in an official 2021 WMF outer box.
- Complete with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- Individually edge-numbered! Matches the Certificate!
OFFICIAL 2021 WORLD MONEY FAIR RELEASE
A stunning tribute to Australia’s iconic birdlife, the 2021 $10 Australian Parrots World Money Fair 5oz Silver Proof is unique, imposing and very exclusive. The worldwide limited edition is a mere 500 coins!
5OZ 99.9% SILVER – SPANS 65MM IN DIAMETER!
Notable for the imposing dimensions, this official legal tender issue is struck from a whopping 5oz of 99.9% silver – and spans a gigantic 65mm in diameter! That expansive flan provides the perfect canvas for a truly glorious work of numismatic art. Capturing the distinctive plumage of some of Australia’s most breathtaking birds, the blazing full-colour design depicts an array of Australian parrots.
STUNNING FULL-COLOUR TRIBUTE…
Australia has long been known as the 'Land of Parrots' with scores of bright, iridescent birds distributed across the continent. Indeed, there are 56 species of parrot found in Australia! The magnificent design of the 2021 $10 Australian Parrots World Money Fair 5oz Silver Proof celebrates five of the most beautiful, most famous of those species – the Major Mitchell’s Cockatoo, the Mallee Ringneck Parrot, the Crimson Rosella, the Bourke’s Parrot and the Pale-Headed Rosella.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.