2021 $2 100 Years of Insulin Uncirculated Coin Mint Roll
25 x Uncirculated Coins
or 4 payments of $34.75 with Info
- The Royal Canadian Mint’s 2021 $2 commemorative coin roll!
- Celebrating a Canadian scientific centennial – the discovery of insulin
- Presented in Uncirculated condition
- 25 coins, each measuring 28mm in diameter in custom paper-wrap roll
- A meaningful and important addition to your decimal collection!
The 2021 $2 Discovery of Insulin Commemorative Coin is a meaningful and thoughtfully designed tribute to a scientific breakthrough that changed the lives of millions. The discovery of insulin at a University of Toronto laboratory is represented by a maple leaf and traditional symbols: an early insulin vial, an Erlenmeyer flask, a mortar and pestle.
Secure 25 of these highly collectable coins in Uncirculated condition (impossible to find ordinarily), enclosed in a custom paper-wrap roll. A must-have for any decimal collection, we have a limited allocation
|Brand||Royal Canadian Mint|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.