2021 £5 Prince Philip Cupro-Nickel Brilliant Uncirculated Coin
or 4 payments of $7.49 with Info
- A poignant tribute to the long life of Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.
- Struck to Brilliant Uncirculated quality from copper-nickel
- Official British legal tender – spans 38.61mm in diameter
- Beautifully presented within an official Royal Mint pack.
- The perfect way to remember his achievements and legacy!
On April 9th 2021, the world was saddened by the news of the sad passing of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.
In his 99 years, Prince Philip’s contribution to the world was unmistakable. Philip has supported his wife, Queen Elizabeth II throughout her reign. Standing by her side at ceremonies, dinners and world tours, Philip was a vital bone in the body of the British Royal Family.
In 1939 he was asked to escort King George VI’s daughters through the Royal Naval College in Dartmouth. It was there that he fell in love with his future wife – Elizabeth II. The two exchanged letters over the following years and eventually married in 1947.
The Royal Mint has released a series of coins commemorative his life and legacy. This coin is official British legal tender, struck to Brilliant Uncirculated quality from copper-nickel. It also comes presented in a Royal Mint pack.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.