2021 50p Dinosaur Plesiosaurus Colour Silver Proof Coin
or 4 payments of $34.75 with Info
- Official celebration of early British palaeontologist Mary Anning and her discovery of the Jurassic Period marine reptile, the Plesiosaurus.
- Struck to Proof quality from sterling silver – features a full-colour design!
- Official British legal tender – spans 27.30mm in diameter.
- An official Royal Mint issue, set in an official case.
- Complete with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- Strictly limited edition just 7,000 coins
Plesiosaurs first appeared in the latest Triassic Period, possibly in the Rhaetian stage, about 203 million years ago. They became especially common during the Jurassic Period, thriving until their disappearance due to the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event at the end of the Cretaceous Period, about 65 million years ago. They had a worldwide oceanic distribution.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.