2021 50p Dinosaur Plesiosaurus Silver Proof Coin
or 4 payments of $29.75 with Info
- Official celebration of early British palaeontologist Mary Anning and her discovery of the Jurassic Period marine reptile, the Plesiosaurus.
- An official issue of Great Britain’s Royal Mint.
- Struck to Proof quality from sterling silver.
- Worldwide limited edition set at just 3,000 coins.
- British legal tender – measures 27.30mm in diameter.
- Beautifully presented within an official Royal Mint case.
- Complete with a Royal Mint Certificate of Authenticity.
Plesiosaurs first appeared in the latest Triassic Period, possibly in the Rhaetian stage, about 203 million years ago. They became especially common during the Jurassic Period, thriving until their disappearance due to the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event at the end of the Cretaceous Period, about 65 million years ago. They had a worldwide oceanic distribution.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.