2021 Faberge Eggs - Mosaic Egg Silver Proof Coin
Mintage of Only 999 Worldwide
or 4 payments of $66.25 with Info
- Part of the Imperial Fabergé Arts series
- Struck by the Mint of Poland to exceptional Proof quality!
- 56g of 99.9% silver – with coloured crystal inserts!
- Exclusive – only 999 coins minted!
- Official Niue legal tender - measures 41.60 x 55.60mm
- Richly presented within a majestic case with Certificate of Authenticity!
The latest offering in The Mint of Poland’s bestselling Fabergé Egg Series, this Proof quality celebration of the famous Mosaic Egg is truly one of the highlights of the collection! Presented to the Tsar on Easter 1914, the Mosaic Egg is considered one of the most beautiful masterpieces created by the House of Fabergé for the Russian Royal family.
The original’s surface, a jewel studded platinum mesh, replicated the embroidery technique of petit point. The surprise hidden inside was a miniature ivory medallion surmounted with a crown, depicting the profiles of the Tsar Nicholas’ five children. Paying homage to the original, this eye-catching egg-shaped legal tender coin is a celebration of coloured crystal inserts on 99.9% solid silver!
Presented in a majestic egg-shaped coloured case with a Certificate of Authenticity, mintage has been limited to 999 examples worldwide. Essential for a complete collection, or a special acquisition for those looking for something unique
|Brand||Mint Of Poland|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.