2021 Japan Six-Coin Silver Proof Set with New 500 Yen
or 4 payments of $42.25 with Info
- Official 2021 Japan Mint Proof Set
- Celebrating the 150th Anniversary of the Yen and the Japan Mint!
- 6 official Japanese legal tender coins including a 500 yen nickel-brass coin, a 100 yen cupronickel coin, a 50 yen cupronickel coin, a 10 yen bronze coin, a 5 yen brass coin and a 1 yen aluminum coin
- All coins presented in Proof quality
- Also includes a special medallion honouring the 2021 anniversary year!
- Presented in a beautiful leather case – extremely limited!
The Japan Mint’s official Proof set for 2021 features six brilliantly struck examples of Japan’s circulating coins! Each Proof shines with a mirror-like quality, prestigiously housed in a beautiful leather display case!
This exclusive set honours two important numismatic anniversaries for Japan. In 1871 the “Yen” was designated Japanese currency and in the same year the Japan Mint was officially opened! To celebrate this historic occasion, the 2021 Proof Set includes a beautiful medallion with the word ‘Proof’ on the obverse, while ‘2021’ and kanji characters representing ‘Mint’ grace the reverse.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.