2022 $1 Sydney Harbour Bridge 90Th Anniversary Gold-Plated 1oz Silver Proof
Limited to 500 Only!
or 4 payments of $47.25 with Info
• Celebrating the 90th anniversary of the Sydney Harbour Bridge
• 1oz of pure 99.9% SILVER with selective GOLD plating!
• Struck to Proof quality
• Highly collectable – only 500 coins issued!
• Official Niue legal tender issue
• 38.60mm in diameter
• Beautifully presented within elegant gloss case
• Complete with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity
The Sydney Harbour Bridge spans a width of just over 48m and a total length of 1,149m – uniting Sydney’s CBD and North Shore. 52,800 tonnes of steel to be exact, construction began in 1923 and was completed 8 years later having used 272000 litres of paint! The four, 89-meter-high, pylons of the bridge used around 17,000 cubic meters of granite blocks quarried near the town of Moruya and transported to Sydney using specially built ships! Not camera shy, this famous landmark is visible from almost every corner of the city and is one of the most photographed examples of architecture in the world.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.