US Trade Dollar 1oz Copper Round
or 4 payments of $3.24 with Info
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint
- These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: A rendition of the iconic Trade Silver Dollar minted from 1873 to 1885.
- Reverse: Intricate shield design consisting of the eagle’s wings behind an American shield. An American flag is featured above the wings and shield, surrounded by a ring of rope and the Copper weight and purity.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.