2023 35th Anniversary Silver Maple Leaf 5-Coin Set
or 4 payments of $131.25 with Info
- Dedicated to the 35th anniversary of the Silver Maple Leaf
- 1 oz, ½ oz, ¼ oz, 1/10 oz and 1/20 oz 99% SILVER coins
- Struck by the Royal Canadian Mint to Brilliant Uncirculated standard
- STANDOUT 1oz COIN enhanced with Rose Gold plating!
- Official Canadian legal tender - CAD 5, CAD 4, CAD 3, CAD 2, CAD 1
- Effigy of Queen Elizabeth II on obverse by Canadian Susanna Blunt!
- Exclusive - only 3,000 sets worldwide!
Celebrate 35 years of the Silver Maple Leaf!
In 2023, Canada’s Silver Maple Leaf (SML) bullion coin turns 35 and the Royal Canadian Mint is marking the occasion in this instalment of the annual 99.99% pure silver fractional set. All five double-dated (“1988 2023”) coins in this fractional set feature a classically styled red maple (Acer rubrum) leaf, a dazzling Canadian maple that gets its name from the spring colour of its flowers and leaf buds. That “blush” of colour inspired the application of rose gold plating to the 1 oz. coin, where the raised rim consists of an engraved pattern of 35 tiny maple leaves that artfully elevates the SML anniversary celebration to new heights.
Individually encapsulated, beautifully presented and underpinned by a serialised Certificate of Authenticity by the Royal Canadian Mint! These highly popular sets are anticipated to sell fast … with a limited mintage of only 3,000 swift action is essential. Buy now!
|Brand||Royal Canadian Mint|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.