Holden HSV Enamelled Penny 9 Coin Collection
Or 4 interest-free payments of $37.25 with Learn more.
- Celebrates HSV Performance Vehicles
- An officially licenced, officially approved General Motors Holden product
- Exclusive! Strictly limited edition set at 5,000 collections!
- Comprises nine genuine Australian Queen Elizabeth II Pennies
- Each penny is finished in Black Nickel and enhanced with a
- full-colour enamel technique
- Beautifully presented within a black presentation case
- Includes individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
The first car developed by HSV was the Holden VL Commodore SS Group A SV of 1988, which was badged and sold by Holden for Group A touring car racing homologation purposes. It went on to win the 1990 Bathurst 1000 race. The first car developed, badged and sold as an HSV was the SV88.
With Holden Car production ceasing to exist in 2020 due to a decision by General Motors to no longer produce right-hand vehicles. This HSV Collection is a great way to cherish the Aussie Culture & Memories around the many popular car models in this enamelled penny coin collection.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.