2004 Primary Student Design 50c Coin Pack
or 4 payments of $3.00 with Info
- Features the winning design from 10,000 entries from Australian Primary Schools
- Struck by the Royal Australian Mint ‐ official Australian legal tender
- A low-mintage issue ‐ just 10.2 million struck
- A unique, one-year-only type, and hard to find in change in premium grade!
- Presented in a stylish, credit card-style pack
- Secure yours now in strictly Uncirculated condition
In 2003, the Royal Australian Mint held a competition among Primary School Students to create a 50c coin design around the theme of 'Australia'. Twelve year-old Victorian John Serrano came up with the winning motif, which featured a wombat, lorikeet and koala. Serrano's design was made immortal when struck upon the 2004 Student Design 50c coin, and hit tills and purses across the country. A low-mintage release, just 10.2 million were struck.
The 2004 Student Design 50c coin is a unique, one-year-only legal tender type. Utterly distinctive, it's becoming hard to find in change today ‐ especially in higher grades! Downies is delighted to offer collectors the opportunity to secure this coin in Uncirculated condition. Presented in a sleek, credit card-style pack, it's a must-have for a complete decimal collection
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.