2004 50c Primary Student Design Coin Pack
or 4 payments of $3.00 with Info
- 2004 50c circulating design coin
- Features the winning design from 10,000 entries from Australian Primary Schools
- Struck by the Royal Australian Mint ‐ official Australian legal tender
- A low-mintage issue ‐ just 10.2 million struck
- A unique, one-year-only type, and hard to find in change in premium grade!
- Presented in a stylish, credit card-style pack
Image is for reference only- As this coin is a circulating issue and is over 10 years old. Expect imperfections such as oxidization toning, and minor scratching. However, the coins in these packs would achieve an almost uncirculated to lower uncirculated grade, if professionally graded. A lot of these older circulating issue coins were never released in Uncirculated products by the R.A.M. So this pack might well be, 1 of the best grades you can get this coin in for your collection.
In 2003, the Royal Australian Mint held a competition among Primary School Students to create a 50c coin design around the theme of 'Australia'. Twelve year-old Victorian John Serrano came up with the winning motif, which featured a wombat, lorikeet and koala. Serrano's design was made immortal when struck upon the 2004 Student Design 50c coin, and hit tills and purses across the country. A low-mintage release, just 10.2 million were struck.
The 2004 Student Design 50c coin is a unique, one-year-only legal tender type. Utterly distinctive, it's becoming hard to find in change today ‐ especially in higher grades! Presented in a sleek, credit card-style pack, it's a must-have for a complete decimal collection
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.