2014 50c AIATSIS 50th Anniversary Coin Pack
or 4 payments of $6.24 with Info
- 2014 50c circulating design coin
- Honours the 50th anniversary of the Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies (AIATSIS)
- Struck by the Royal Australian Mint
- Official Australian legal tender - spans 31.50mm in diameter
- Unique, one-year-only type - must-have for a complete collection!
Image is for reference only- most coins for this issue have some form of imperfections like hairline marks from coins in both the rolls and coin packs.
2014 marked the 50th anniversary of AIATSIS - the Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies. To celebrate, the Royal Australian Mint issed the AIATSIS 50c Cu-Ni Coin.
A crucial organisation, AIATSIS is world-renowned. Through collections, research and publishing, it has been building awareness of the sheer diversity and depth of Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander cultures. The AIATSIS 50c coin reflects this history, with a symbolic reverse design pairing the organisation's logo and a number '50'
|Brand||Royal Australian Mint|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.