2020 $1 Qantas Centenary Coin Pack Style 1
or 4 payments of $6.24 with Info
- 2020 $1 circulating coin – in Brilliant Uncirculated condition
- Commemorates the 2020 centenary of Australia’s pioneering air service, Qantas
- Coin design depicts a stylised Dreamliner flying through the number 100 representing the Qantas centenary
- Struck by the Royal Australian Mint
- An official Australian legal tender issue
- Presented in a credit card-style pack
Image is for reference only- most coins for this issue have some form of imperfections like hairline marks from coins in both the rolls and coin packs.
2020 commemorates the 100th birthday of the Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services Ltd – Qantas! An Australian icon, Qantas began in outback Queensland in 1920, and is the third oldest airline in the world. Celebrate this important milestone with the Royal Australian Mint’s official Qantas Centenary 2020 $1 Uncirculated Coin!
Whilst this coin will be issued for circulation, this is your chance to secure this officially licensed Qantas Centenary $1. It doesn’t take long for a coin to exhibit obvious signs of circulation, which makes this opportunity very important indeed. Protecting the quality for the long-term, each coin is housed within an informative credit-card style pack.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.