2022 £5 The Queen's Reign The Commonwealth Cupro-Nickel Brilliant UNC
or 4 payments of $7.49 with Info
- A lasting memento of the Platinum Jubilee and a tribute to Her Majesty The Queen’s 70-year reign
- The first UK coin collection to feature The Queen’s signature in a detail that you’ll find on all three designs in the collection
- Features an original, flag-themed reverse design by the artist and illustrator P. J. Lynch that symbolises the countries of the Commonwealth
- The inscription on the coin’s reverse reads ‘HER COMMONWEALTH OF NATIONS’
- Struck to Brilliant Uncirculated standard
- The coin’s packaging explores how Her Majesty has served the 2.5 billion people and 54 countries of the Commonwealth
The 2022 £5 The Queen's Reign The Commonwealth Cupro-Nickel Brilliant UNC Coin is a remarkable numismatic piece that celebrates the enduring reign of Queen Elizabeth II and the unity of the Commonwealth. This coin, carefully crafted with attention to detail, serves as a symbolic representation of Her Majesty's significant role in fostering international relations.
Made from a durable cupro-nickel alloy, this brilliant uncirculated coin features a striking design that captures the essence of the Queen's reign and the diverse nations within the Commonwealth.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.