2022 Australian Kookaburra Koala Privy 1oz Coloured Silver - Brisbane ANDA Money Expo
1 Oz 99.99% Silver With Coloured PrivyMark by Perth Mint
or 4 payments of $22.50 with Info
- An official issue of the ANDA 2022 Brisbane Money Expo.
- Struck to Brilliant Uncirculated quality from 1oz of 99.99% pure silver.
- Bears a full-colour privymark of the koala – Queensland’s official Animal Emblem!
- Australian legal tender, each 40.90mm coin set in an official Perth Mint card.
- Just 2,000 coins struck! Tiny number available! Click add to cart now!
Issued at the ANDA 2022 Brisbane Money Expo, this unique Australian legal tender coin from the Perth Mint is official, eye-catching and exclusive. The limited edition is a mere 2,000 coins!
Struck to the Mint’s rigorous Brilliant Uncirculated standard from 1oz of 99.99% pure silver, this imposing 40.90mm coin bears a sharply detailed portrayal of Australia’s beloved kookaburra. Bringing together two of Australia’s most revered native icons, the reverse also carries a full-colour privymark portraying the koala – Queensland’s official Animal Emblem! A fine presentation, each coin is set in an official Perth Mint card bearing the official ANDA logo and the dates of the 2022 Brisbane Money Expo.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.