2023 May Cover - Australian Coin Review Magazine
or 4 payments of $3.74 with Info
- The Australian Coin Review is a monthly magazine focused on coins, banknotes, and numismatics.
- The May issue of the magazine features a unique cover design.
- The magazine covers a variety of topics related to coin collecting, including market trends, new releases, and auction results.
- The May issue is a popular resource for coin collectors in Australia and around the world.
The date that this product will ship to you, will depend on when Renniks Publications is able to finish editing and printing copies of the newest 31st edition book. Aussie Coins and Notes have backorder stock allocated by Renniks Publications. As soon as our allocation of stocks arrives we will pack and ship your order immediately. Aussie Coins and Notes has set an approximate arrival date of 15/08/2022. However, this date can change depending on the availability of the stocks. Hopefully, your order will be dispatched sooner than our estimated date. However, it is possible that stocks of this book could arrive later than our estimated date.
* If you order this product with other products, you will be charged a separate shipping fee so we are able to send the stocks that are available on your order now. Then we will ship the book in a separate package when it's arrived.
|Brand||Australian Coin Review|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.