Holden Monaro Gold Plated Enamelled Penny 9 Coin Collection
Or 4 interest-free payments of $37.25 with Learn more.
- Iconic Holden Monaro Vehicles featured on Australian Pennies
- An officially licenced, officially approved General Motors Holden product
- Exclusive! Strictly limited edition set at 5,000 collections!
- Each penny is Plated in 24k Gold and enhanced with a full-colour enamel technique
- Beautifully presented within a themed presentation case
- Includes individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
The Holden Monaro was a rear-wheel drive coupé and saloon that was produced by the Australian arm of General Motors Holden from 1968–1977 and from 2001–2005. Three generations of the Monaro have been produced, with the final generation spawning a limited edition model (CV8-Z) which was the final Monaro model made.
The Monaro's body and platform was used by several different manufacturing brands around the world, seeing export models, various concept cars and, even an all-wheel drive variant.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.