Holden Torana Enamelled Penny 9 Coin Collection
or 4 payments of $37.25 with Info
- Iconic Holden Torana Vehicles featured on Australian Pennies
- An officially licenced, officially approved General Motors Holden product
- Exclusive! Strictly limited edition set at 5,000 collections!
- Each penny is with a full-colour enamel technique
- Beautifully presented within a themed presentation case
- Includes individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
The Holden Torana is a mid-sized car that was manufactured by Holden from 1967 to 1980. The name comes from an Aboriginal word meaning "to fly". The original HB series Torana was released in 1967 and was a four-cylinder compact vehicle closely based on the British Vauxhall Viva HB series of 1966 - 1970.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.