Remembering Prince Philip 25th Wedding Anniversary Crown Uncirculated
or 4 payments of $7.49 with Info
- Celebrating the unbreakable bond between Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip.
- Issued to celebrate the Royal Couple’s 25th wedding anniversary
- British legal tender – offered in strictly Uncirculated quality.
- Beautifully presented within an attractive frame.
- Irresistible value-for-money at our price
A prominent figure in modern European history, playing a key role in modernizing the British monarchy, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh passed away on April the 9th, 2021, just two months shy of his 100th birthday.
A fine memento of Prince Philip, and his unbreakable bond with Queen Elizabeth II, this British legal tender coin was issued in 1972 to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary. Available in strictly Uncirculated quality, and bearing Elizabeth and Philip’s ‘EP’ monogram upon the reverse, each coin is beautifully presented within an attractive frame.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.