1930 Penny Rose-Gold Plated Commemorative Tribute
or 4 payments of $12.49 with Info
- A unique tribute to Australia’s iconic,rare 1930 Penny.
- Struck to Prooflike quality – finished in
- 24-carat rose gold!
- Measures an impressive, crown-sized
- 40mm in diameter.
- Features the original predecimal portrait of King George V!
- Housed within an illustrated, informative pack.
This fantastic 24 Carat Rose-Gold plated tribute to the rarest key date Penny in Australian Pre-Decimal Coinage is a great way to reflect on stories and tales around the famed 1930 Penny. With a larger 40mm diameter (Same size as a crown) it gives the owner an appreciation for the finer details of the Australian Penny Obverse and Reverse designs.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.