1995 50c Weary Dunlop Coin Pack
or 4 payments of $3.75 with Info
- 1995 50c circulating coin – in Brilliant Uncirculated condition
- Struck to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the end of WWII
- Issued by the Royal Australian Mint - Australian legal tender
- A unique, one-year-only type, essential for a complete collection!
- Presented in an informative, credit card-style pack
Image is for reference only- As this coin is circulating issues and is over 10 years old. Expect imperfections such as oxidization toning, and minor scratching. However, the coins in these packs would achieve almost uncirculated to lower uncirculated grade if professionally graded. A lot of these older circulating issue coins were never released in Uncirculated product by the R.A.M so this pack right might be the best condition you can get the coin in for your collection.
Sir Edward 'Weary' Dunlop is one of Australia's most widely-recognised WWII veterans. A courageous surgeon who inspired hope in Prisoners of War during the conflict, Dunlop proved the perfect subject for a WWII 50th Anniversary commemorative coin.
This bold commemorative coin features a portrait of Dunlop surrounded by a symbolic border of barbed wire fencing. The coin was struck by the Royal Australian Mint. Despite its mintage of 15.9 million, it is difficult to find in change over 20 years after release!
|Brand||Royal Australian Mint|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.