1995 50c Weary Dunlop Coin Pack
or 4 payments of $3.75 with Info
- Struck to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the end of WWII
- Issued by the Royal Australian Mint - Australian legal tender
- A unique, one-year-only type, essential for a complete collection!
- Presented in an informative, credit card-style pack
- Secure yours today in stunning Uncirculated condition!
Sir Edward 'Weary' Dunlop is one of Australia's most widely-recognised WWII veterans. A courageous surgeon who inspired hope in Prisoners of War during the conflict, Dunlop proved the perfect subject for a WWII 50th Anniversary commemorative coin.
This bold commemorative coin features a portrait of Dunlop surrounded by a symbolic border of barbed wire fencing. The coin was struck by the Royal Australian Mint. Despite its mintage of 15.9 million, it is difficult to find in change over 20 years after release! Downies is delighted to offer you the opportunity to secure this iconic commemorative coin in strictly Uncirculated condition.
|Brand||Royal Australian Mint|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.