2013 $2 Purple QEII Coronation Uncirculated Coin Pack
or 4 payments of $49.99 with Info
- Issued for the 60th Anniversary of the Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II
- Released into circulation in 2013 ‐ very difficult to find in change!
- Small mintage of just 1 million
- A unique, one-year-only type ‐ critical for a complete collection
- Now available in stunning Uncirculated condition
- Presented in a stylish, informative card
Commemorating the 60th anniversary of the Coronation of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II with concentric purple stripes and a central design feature of St Edward’s Crown. Designed by Aleksandra Stokic.
This coin was issued for circulation in 2013, but have you even seen one?
It may well be due to uneven distribution across the country by the RBA, or it could be a supreme example of Australia's national pastime ‐ 'hoarding the commemorative' ‐ but anecdotal evidence suggests that this coin has instantly vanished.
Here's a wonderful opportunity to add Australia's second full-colour circulating coin type to your collection ‐ and do so in strictly Uncirculated condition!
|Brand||Royal Australian Mint|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.