2019 $2 Police Remembrance Day Coin Pack
or 4 payments of $9.99 with Info
- Coloured $2 circulating coin – in Brilliant Uncirculated condition
- Issued to honour the 30th Anniversary of National Police Remembrance Day
- Coloured reverse design features Sillitoe Tartan, the Federation Star and St Edwards Crowns
- Struck by the Royal Australian Mint to Uncirculated quality
- Australian legal tender
- Presented in a credit card-style pack
Image is for reference only- most coins for this issue have some of the paint missing from coins in both the rolls and coin packs.
Each year, the 29th September holds a special significance for Police throughout Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa and the Solomon Islands. It is a day for police to pause to honour officers whose lives have been cut short while performing their duty as a police officer. This important day is also a time to remember police officers who have lost their lives through illness or other circumstances.
Collect this Colour Printed Two Dollar. Displaying the AFP's familiar badge symbol known as the commonwealth star The Commonwealth Star (also known as the Federation Star, the Seven Point Star, or the Star of Federation) is a seven-pointed star symbolising the Federation of Australia which came into force on 1 January 1901.
|Brand||Royal Australian Mint|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.