2021 £5 Remembrance Day Coloured Silver Proof Coin
or 4 payments of $61.25 with Info
- A tribute to fallen soldiers in honour of Remembrance Day 2021!
- Struck by the Royal British Mint - features colour printing!
- Proof quality - 28.28g of PURE SILVER!
- British legal tender - £5
- Produced in collaboration with Imperial War Museums (IWM)
- Measures 38.61mm in diameter
- A limited edition of 2,031 coins!
A moving legal tender coin from the British Royal Mint honouring the memory of fallen soldiers during the First and Second World Wars, who worked, fought and died for the Allied cause, often thousands of miles from home.
Featuring a bespoke design in pure silver of symbolic red poppies, enhanced by colour printing, alongside a moving inscription - produced in collaboration with Imperial War Museums (IWM). The words are taken from Laurence Binyon’s poem ‘For the Fallen’ in tribute to those who dies during the First World War!
A wonderful addition to any coin collection and a poignant reminder of Australia’s honourable role in the twentieth century’s most devastating and significant wars. A strictly limited edition of 2,031 coins only.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.