2021 Holden Commodore Enamel Penny Collection
or 4 payments of $39.75 with Info
- An officially licenced, officially approved Holden product
- Exclusive! Strictly limited edition set at 5,000 collections!
- Comprises ten genuine Australian King George VI Pennies
- Each penny is finished in Black Nickel and enhanced with full-colour enamel technique
- Beautifully presented within a black presentation case
- Features an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
An officially licensed Holden Product, the Holden Commodore Enamel Penny Collection pays homage to one of Australia’s greatest automotive icons.
The Holden Commodore is a medium to a large car that was sold by Holden from 1978 to 2020. It was manufactured from 1978 to 2017 in Australia and from 1979 to 1990 in New Zealand, with the production of the locally manufactured versions in Australia ending on 20 October 2017.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.