2021 Temnodontosaurus 50p Silver Proof Coin
or 4 payments of $29.75 with Info
- First coin in the Mary Anning SeriesDesign showcasing the Temnodontosaurus
- Struck by the Royal Mint to Proof quality
- Official Legal Tender – 27.3 mm diameter
- INCLUDES black display case
- INCLUDES Certificate of Authenticity
- Limited-edition - mintage only 3000!
The Temnodontosaurus 2021 50p Silver Proof Coin honours the unsung British fossil hunter by showcasing one of her most magnificent discoveries. This apex marine predator roamed and hunted the ocean millions of years ago, and is brought to life in brilliant detail on this coin by designer Robert Nicholls.
This British legal tender coin is struck to Proof quality, packaged in a beautiful black display case. In addition, the coin is issued with a Certificate of Authenticity from the Royal Mint. At a highly desirable price of $119, and a limited-edition mintage of only 3000, don’t miss out on your opportunity to own this celebration of Mary Anning’s landmark findings! Click “add to cart” now!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.