2021Temnodontosaurus 50p Coloured Silver Proof Coin
or 4 payments of $34.75 with Info
- First coin in the Mary Anning Series Design showcasing the Temnodontosaurus
- Precisely enhanced in full colour
- Struck by the Royal Mint to Proof quality
- Official Legal Tender – 27.3 mm diameter
- Packaging designed in collaboration with the Natural History Museum, London
- Limited Edition mintage of 7000
The Temnodontosaurus 2021 50p Coloured Silver Proof Coin honours the unsung British fossil hunter by showcasing one of her most magnificent discoveries. This apex marine predator roamed and hunted the ocean millions of years ago, and is brought to life in brilliant detail on this coin by designer Robert Nicholls.
This British legal tender coin is struck to Proof quality, with the design enhanced precisely in full colour on the reverse. In addition, the coin is displayed in clear acrylic that features high-quality, anatomically accurate illustrations and content developed with the Natural History Museum in London, England. At a highly desirable price of $139, and a limited-edition mintage of 7000, don’t miss out on your opportunity to own this celebration of Mary Anning’s landmark findings! Click “add to cart” now!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.