2022 $5 Tokelau QEII Accession 1oz Silver Proof Coin
or 4 payments of $44.75 with Info
- Powerful commemoration of The Queen’s 1952 accession to the British throne
- Dated 2022- 70 year anniversary of the accession
- Struck from 1oz 99.9% SILVER to Proof quality
- Just 1,952 coins issued worldwide!
- Official Tokelau legal tender – spans 40mm
Queen Elizabeth II acceded to the British throne on the 6th February 1952. The height of numismatic beauty, this coin is a poignant tribute to that historic and momentous event. Sure to command the attention of royal and coin collectors alike, this splendid silver Proof is an opportunity not to be missed!
This legal tender coin perfectly captures the nuances of this significant occasion. The detailed, superbly struck design centers around the Queen’s close relationship with her beloved father, King George VI in 1oz fine silver! The attention to detail is eye-catching, with the symbols of the United Kingdom all represented in sharp relief - the rose of England, thistle of Scotland, leek of Wales and Ireland’s Shamrock.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.