2022 $5 Wallal Centenary - Australia Tests Einstein's Theory 1oz Ag Domed Silver Proof Coin
or 4 payments of $32.50 with Info
- Commemorating Australia's key role in the development of science
- Struck from 1oz of 99.9% Silver to Proof quality
- Featuring a concave/convex format - spanning 39.62mm in diameter
- Australian legal tender - limited to 5,000 coins worldwide
- Housed in a presentation case alongside a numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Stock ETA Late September
One hundred years ago, Australia played a key role in the development of science when a scientific expedition in Wallal in WA assessed a solar eclipse – and proved Einstein’s Theory of Relativity correct!
A unique, exclusive Australian legal tender tribute to a major scientific landmark, this exclusive new release is struck in concave/convex format from 1oz of 99.9% silver. With just 5,000 coins issued, each with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity, you don’t need to be Einstein to know what to do – act now!
|Brand||Royal Australian Mint|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.