2022 50c Henry Lawson On the Edge of the Plain Gold Plated UNC
or 4 payments of $5.00 with Info
- Celebrating a legend of Australian literature, Henry Lawson
- Created in a unique aluminium bronze dodecagon format
- The coin's reverse depicts the beloved story: On the Edge of the Plain
- Australian legal tender - limited mintage of 5,000
- Displayed in a stunning presentation card
In 'While the Billy Boils', Henry Lawson's first important collection of stories, there are several short pieces which Lawson called ''sketches''. Critics considered them fragmentary, not recognising that they constituted a revolutionary departure from conventional 19th century story telling.
|Brand||Royal Australian Mint|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.