2022 Australian Kookaburra 1oz Silver w/ Platypus Privy Mark - Sydney ANDA Money Expo
1 Oz 99.99% Silver With Coloured PrivyMark by Perth Mint
or 4 payments of $22.50 with Info
- An official issue of the 2022 Sydney Money Expo – held by the Australasian Numismatic Dealers Association (ANDA).
- Struck to Brilliant Uncirculated quality from 1oz of 99.99% pure silver.
- Bears a privymark of the platypus – New South Wales’ official Animal Emblem!
- An official Australian legal tender issue – spans 40.90mm in diameter.
- Set within a Perth Mint card bearing the dates of the Sydney Money Expo.
- Just 2,000 coins struck! Tiny number available! Click add to cart now!
An official issue of the ANDA 2022 Sydney Money Expo, this Perth Mint release is eye-catching, affordable and exclusive. The limited edition of this Australian legal tender coin has been set at a mere 2,000!
Struck to the height of Brilliant Uncirculated quality from 1oz of 99.99% pure, glittering silver, the 40.90mm diameter flan is distinguished by the Perth Mint’s 2022 signature kookaburra motif. Uniting Australia’s ‘King of the Bush’ with another of our most beloved animal icons, the reverse of this official Sydney Money Expo coin also features a full-colour privymark portraying the platypus – New South Wales’ official Animal Emblem.
With just 2,000 coins struck, and Downies securing only a tiny allocation, immediate action is strongly recommended. Click add to cart now!
|Brand||ANDA Money Expo|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.