2023 $10 5oz Gold-plated QEII Coronation Silver Proof Coin
Limited to 500 Only!
or 4 payments of $156.25 with Info
- Delivery expected Mid-February 2023
- Celebrating the 70th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II’s coronation
- Struck to Proof quality from a MASSIVE 5oz pure 99.9% SILVER - finished in GOLD!
- Mintage limited to a mere 500 coins worldwide
- Individually Edge Numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity!
- Official Tokelau legal tender – spans a HUGE 65mm in diameter
- Presented within a plush case with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity
In a day of unforgettable pageantry and ancient ritual, Elisabeth II was crowned on the 2nd June 1953 at Westminster Abbey in London. 2023 marks the 70-year anniversary of this momentous occasion - the symbolic dawn of Her Majesty’s long and impeccable reign.
Commemorate this historic occasion with a majestic 65mm coin, sharply struck to Proof quality from a huge 5oz of PURE 99.9% SILVER. The striking design features HM Queen Elizabeth II in the Robe of Estate, wearing the Imperial Crown and holding the Orb and Scepter. Selectively finished in glorious gold, the iconic Rose Window of Westminster Abbey frames the scene – contrasting spectacularly with the gleaming silver. Each one these coins is utterly unique – boasting Individual Edge Numbering, matching a numbered Certificate of Authenticity! Mintage has been limited to only 500 worldwide!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.