2023 $5 Queen Elizabeth II Coronation 70th Anniversary 1oz Rose Gold-Plated Silver Proof
1,953 Coins Minted
or 4 payments of $52.50 with Info
- Delivery expected Mid-February 2023
- Celebrating the 70th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II’s coronation
- Struck to Proof quality from 1oz pure 99.9% SILVER –finished in ROSE GOLD!
- Exclusive a mere 1,953 coins minted!
- Official Tokelau legal tender – spans 40mm in diameter
- Presented within a plush case with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity
In a day of spectacular pageantry and ancient ritual, Elizabeth II was crowned Queen on the 2nd June 1953 at Westminster Abbey in London. 2023 marks 70 years since this historic event and we are marking the occasion with a must-have legal tender coin, sure to grab the attention of royal and numismatic collectors alike!
A majestic synthesis of 1oz pure 99.9% silver and selective rose gold plating make for an impressive yet affordable coin! Sharply struck to Proof quality, the reverse of the generous 40mm flan reveals a meaningful and striking design, beset with symbolism. HM Queen Elizabeth II is the focal point, wearing the Robe of Estate and Imperial Crown, holding the Orb and Scepter. The spectacularly patterned Rose Window of Westminster Abbey dominates the background - selectively finished in the subtle and rich hues of genuine rose gold!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.