2023 50p The 75th Birthday of His Majesty King Charles III UK 1/40oz Gold Proof Coin
Limited to 2,023 Only!
or 4 payments of $55.00 with Info
- Limited Edition 2023
- Commemorating a milestone birthday for His Majesty The King as he celebrates his 75th year
- The coin has received His Majesty’s official approval
- Dan Thorne’s reverse design features The King’s royal cypher above the number 75, framed within oak leaves and delphiniums
- Struck in 999.9 fine gold
- Finished to Proof standard – the finest available from The Royal Mint
Born at Buckingham Palace on 14 November 1948 and christened Charles Philip Arthur George, His Majesty The King is the eldest son of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip. At the passing of his mother on 8 September 2022, following more than 70 years as heir apparent, he acceded to the throne as King Charles III.
His Majesty is passionate about many things, including the arts, architecture and supporting disadvantaged young people. Above all, he has been an ardent campaigner on environmental issues, with his philosophy on sustainability revolving around the principle that it is better to work with nature than to work against it. To celebrate The King’s 75th birthday and in recognition of his love of nature, we have struck a UK coin range featuring a reverse design by Dan Thorne, a product designer at The Royal Mint. The design has been personally approved by The King.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.