US Barber Half Dollar 1oz Copper Round
or 4 payments of $3.24 with Info
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint
- These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: A rendition of the iconic Barber Half-Dollar minted in the late 1800s and early 1900s.
- Reverse: Intricate shield design consisting of eagle’s wings behind an American shield. An American flag is featured above the wings and shield, surrounded a by ring of rope and the Copper weight and purity.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.