WWI Painting The War - Impressions Of Conflict 9 x Enamelled Penny Collection
or 4 payments of $37.25 with Info
- Comprises nine genuine Australian King George V pennies
- Each penny depicts an historic scene from the 1914–1918 Great War based on artwork from the Australian War Memorial
- Each penny finished in 99.9% gold and enhanced with full-colour enamel
- Exclusive! Strictly limited edition set at 5,000 collections
- The 9-coin collection is housed within a black presentation case
- Includes an informative 12-page booklet featuring the artwork found on each penny
- The booklet incorporates a Certificate of Authenticity
In an age in which camera technology was in its infancy, these extraordinary paintings provide insight into one of the largest wars the world has experienced. These artworks serve as a visual history, giving viewers the ability to understand the events of the Great War. From Robert Camm’s painting portraying Aussie troops preparing for war to paintings by official war artists, this collection creates a personal representation of the war. These images explore a visual and sensory dimension often absent in written histories or other forms of reportage. Through brush strokes, these artists tell stories of bravery, sacrifice and often compassion in the face of adversity. Enhanced with an exclusive enamel technique and finished in 24-carat gold, the nine genuine King George V Australian pennies are united within an attractive black presentation case. Complete with an informative 12-page booklet featuring the artwork found on each penny, the collection is a strictly limited edition, with just 5,000 sets issued worldwide.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.