2001 50c Federation Queensland Coin Pack
or 4 payments of $7.49 with Info
- Issued to celebrate the 100 years since Australia's Federation
- Struck by the Royal Australian Mint - Australian legal tender
- A unique, one-year-only type, crucial for a complete collection
- Mintage of just 2.3 million - tiny for a circulating coin!
- Presented in an attractive, informative pack
Issued in 2001, the Queensland 50c coin was released as part of the Centenary of Federation 50c series. Australia had achieved Federation 100 years prior, in 1901, and it was a milestone worth celebrating. Comprising ten coins, the series is a crucial element of Australian decimal collecting. Why? Because it features Australia's lowest-mintage circulating 50c types!
The Federation 50c series included nine coins that each honoured a separate state or territory, along with a tenth that featured the Australian Coat of Arms. This eye-catching coin celebrates Queensland, and features the state's Coat of Arms. It is an incredibly low-mintage issue - just 2.3 million coins were struck!
A unique, one-year-only legal tender type, the 2001 Queensland 50c is a must-have for a complete decimal collection. Now 17 years post-release, it's very hard to find in change in any grade
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.