2022 King Charles III 50p Queen Elizabeth II Tribute Silver Proof Piedfort Coin
or 4 payments of $69.75 with Info
- Struck in tribute to Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Britain’s longest-reigning monarch
- Features the 1953 coronation crown coin design on the reverse
- Personally approved by the monarch, the first definitive coinage portrait of His Majesty The King features on the obverse of the coin
- A Piedfort edition struck in 92.5% sterling silver - finished to the finest Proof standard
- Supplied in official Royal Mint packaging including presentation case, printed booklet exploring Queen Elizabeth II's historic legacy and certificate of authenticity
On 8 September 2022, Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II passed away peacefully at Balmoral Castle in Scotland. For more than seven decades, Her Majesty upheld a promise she made in which she pledged her heart and devotion to the people of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth. From her coronation, a historic day of pageantry and celebration, to her recent Platinum Jubilee, The Royal Mint had the privilege of celebrating many milestones and special occasions during Her Majesty’s 70-year reign. In honour of Queen Elizabeth II’s incredible life and legacy, The Royal Mint now pays tribute to this truly remarkable woman with a memorial coin collection. Created by British sculptor Martin Jennings, the obverse of each coin in the collection bears the first definitive coinage portrait of His Majesty The King. Secure yours today - click add to cart!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Coins and Notes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.